The brand for Bulk
- Bulk bags :
- Tested and certified bags are the safe, secure solution for large volume shipments
- Custom-designed and manufactured to conform to your specifications, no matter how challenging
- Rush delivery is available when needed, thanks to our inventory of over a million bags and a team that’s ready to go the distance—from design to fabrication in just two to three weeks.
- A full range of products for all packaging activities
- Make customers’ lives easier by providing complete, reliable, and safe packaging solutions under the most challenging deadlines
- Earn and keep customer trust by being accessible 24/7 and anticipating their needs to ensure that packaging never becomes a weak link in the supply chain
- Ensure that the proactive, good listeners on the Gelpac team ask the right questions to help customers optimize their operations
Welcome to Gelpac, where customers come first
GELPAC DISTRIBUTION is a member of the Gelpac family—passionate about packaging since 1956—and has honed its business model to become the bulk packaging leader that meets and exceeds your expectations.
Everything that goes on in this sector is subject to strict standards, highly regulated, and continually inspected. When serving the food industry, every move must be impeccable, all the time. And that’s exactly how we do things.
In the mining sector only robust, high-performance bags can make the grade, standing up to challenging weather conditions like bitter cold and extreme humidity. To succeed with this industry, you need rock-solid products and service—like ours.
This highly regulated sector, with its strict international standards, insists on certified bags that have undergone a full range of tests. For the chemical industry, uncontaminated bags are a must. And that’s what we deliver.
Bag strength is critical in this sector too, especially when packaging heavy or extra-heavy materials or products like cement, which can turn to concrete as soon as it becomes wet. It takes broad shoulders—like ours—to support the construction industry!